Our story started when two local businessmen began a search to find senior living options for their aging parents. One found a wonderful community in California for his mother, where she thrived. The other struggled to find an option he loved here in Hawaii. It was this struggle that became the driving force behind their mission to build a quality community for families facing similar situations. Their determination is what set the foundation for The Plaza Assisted Living – Hawaii’s premier senior living company.
Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to create Assisted Living communities for Hawaii’s seniors in familiar neighborhoods. Our purpose is to foster independence in our residents, support their loved ones and empower our employees to make a difference.
The Plaza Assisted Living’s vision is to change the way people think about senior living.
How Do We Bring that Vision to Life?
- By building quality senior communities in familiar neighborhoods
- By providing quality monthly rental apartment living options for Hawaii’s seniors
- By offering our residents a variety of comprehensive care services while fostering their independence
- By providing support to our residents’ families and loved ones
- By empowering our employees to make a difference every day
- By creating an environment that feels like home for our residents and their families
The most effective way for us to serve you and your family is through a spirit of FRIENDSHIP, which defines our core values. FRIENDSHIP has shaped the culture of The Plaza and is what continues to inspire our team to provide the very best care and service to our residents and families everyday.
The Plaza Home Office900 Fort Street Mall #1300
Honolulu, HI 96813, USA Get directions
900 Fort Street Mall #1300, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA