Job Purpose: The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with the Director of Marketing and Sales in supporting the Marketing and Sales Team. Their main responsibilities will include providing analysis for data, market trends, and providing administrative support to the Director.
The following are essential functions of the job:
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing and Sales, internal Sales teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Assisting to develop online marketing strategies focused on generating inquiries, referrals and conversions with the Director.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Regularly measure and report on website, online/offline campaigns and other digital platform performance to the Director.
- Remain current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Must have the ability to preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Assisting The Plaza's social media presence under the guidance of the Director.
- Ability to perform general office duties.
- Assist in creating and interpreting a variety of data and reports.
- Assists in organizing and analyzing market research.
- Assists team members and customers with digital marketing related trouble shooting (i.e. website, CRM)
- Participate in all sales/marketing training and creating and presenting presentations.
- Assists with the promotion, planning, coordination and execution of Plaza Assisted Living events.
- Must possess high level of attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and work independently when necessary.
- Assists all Plaza Assisted Living communities with various marketing related tasks as needed.
- Performs additional tasks requested by supervisor.
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalency.
- Administration or Marketing and Sales assistant previous experience.
- Prior digital marketing experience.
- Strong effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High competency using computers for a variety of tasks and in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and have experience with Google Workspace (G Suite) including, Google Analytics and Google Docs.
- Current Tuberculosis Clearance.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.