At The Plaza Assisted Living, we are continually modifying our community safety procedures to align with guidance from the Hawaii State Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control. Our goal is to maintain our Residents, Families, and Team Member safety while minimizing the impact to our resident’s quality of life. Below please find safety measures put in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
· All Residents, Team Members, Visitors, and Vendor Partners, are required to wear a face mask at all times while occupying common areas within the community. Additionally, Team Members are required to wear face shields over their masks while providing Resident care or services within a Resident’s apartment, in common areas, when at their work stations, and or in back of the house areas with other Team Members.
· Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
o Modifications to programming and common areas have been made to allow for 6-foot distancing between Residents.
· Communal dining has been modified to accommodate safe distancing.
· Activity group sizes have been modified, unless a larger area providing safe distancing, is available.
· Transportation has been modified, seating limited, to allow for safe distancing.
· All events such as buffets have been canceled until further notice.
· Any Resident who exhibits flu-like symptoms will be isolated in their apartment and will need a doctor’s clearance before ending their isolation.
For latest updates regarding COVID-19 safety precautions at The Plaza, please visit: