Short-Term Respite Stay Program
The Plaza’s Respite Stay Program provides the same exceptional services offered to permanent residents.
We provide independent and assisted living, as well as memory care services in a comfortable home-like environment.
Who Could Benefit From The Plaza’s Respite Stay Program?
- Individuals needing assistance prior to returning home after a hospitalization, surgery or illness
- Family or at-home caregiver is going on vacation or in need of some relief time
- Living arrangement is being renovated
- A trial stay prior to a permanent move to The Plaza
Respite guests who participate in The Plaza’s Respite Stay Program will enjoy residing in a comfortable, partially furnished apartment with a twin-size bed, nightstand, and chair. The following services are included in the respite stay:
- Three delicious meals a day
- Wellness program
- 24 hours a day access to nursing staff
- Weekly housecleaning, linen and laundry services
- Daily activities and exercise programs
Should the respite guest require assisted living support, our dedicated and professional staff are ready to assist with the following services*:
- Special Diets
- Incontinence Management
- Medication Management
* These services will incur an additional charge that will be discussed prior to the respite stay.
The Respite Program requires a 14-day minimum stay that includes the day of admission and the day of discharge. The community fee will be waived and a 25% respite fee will be added to the pro-rated daily rate. Reservations are based upon community availability. Respite payments are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
CLICK BELOW to Contact us to learn more about the various Care program options OR Schedule A Tour at The Plaza Assisted Living location of your choice!
CONTACT US TODAY
SCHEDULE A TOUR